Friday, December 26, 2008

Mommy’s new play things

Hi gals,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families.
I most definitely did. Christmas Eve I spent with my entire family (including my parents and grandma) at Chris’ parents house. And yesterday Chris, Damien, my grandma, and me drove to my parents’ house, where we met with my aunt, uncle, and cousin & her husband.

To stay in the spirit, here is a photo of our front door wreath – Chris’ mom made it for us:
door-wreath-2008 Credits: paper, wordart, and staple from Jolly Holiday by Gina Marie Huff available at weedsandwildflowersdesign.com; shadowed frame by [ksharonkdesigns] available at twolittlepixels.com; fold template 1 from Scrap Easy 4 by Vera Lim available at veralim.com; date stamp (modified) by Vera Lim available at veralim.com

If you think only Damien got cool gifts for Christmas, you’re wrong. ‘Cause this momma got all she could wish for. Here is the look on my face when I opened my present:
me Credits: shadowed frame and staple by [ksharonkdesigns] available at twolittlepixels.com

And what was inside? The unbelievable…my personal dream come true…
rebel
a Canon Rebel XSi /450D. Can you believe it? I couldn’t. Especially not with the price of that monster in mind. But my parents got it anyway, it’s a Christmas and birthday present in one and I love it.
And this morning I had nothing better to do, than find the perfect camera strap for my baby on Etsy. What do you think?

Now I have to find a funky camera bag. Do you have any ideas? The best I could find was Crumpler, but the only half-ways stylish one they had, is sold out.
crumpler
Help, there has got to be more out there than black nylon camera bags…? If you you know of one, please leave me a link in the comments…pretty, pretty please. After all my baby has got to go out in style ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment