Sunday, August 2, 2009

No freebie hunting.

The only thing I’m doing tonight is spending a nice quite evening at home watching old True Blood episodes. I decided that Chris has to share my passion and we started watching season one the other night. He still doesn’t quite know what to make of it, but I’m sure he will find it entertaining eventually. At least I hope so for him, ‘cause he’s watching them with me no matter what.
After all we both share a passion for the only other 2 TV shows I watch: The Big Bang Theory and Midsumer Murders. Oh we can’t wait for the new season of The Big Bang Theory to start. I’m a Sheldon addict.
I found a nice fan video on you tube about Sookie and Eric, featuring one of the most beautiful and inspiring love songs ever: Lifehouse’s Everything. Though the best part of the song is missing… whatever, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment