Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Sucks

Seriously, Labor Day sucks! Why? Well, it sucks on so many levels I can't give just one explanation. Here are a few to choose from:
1. it is NOT a holiday in Germany (our labor day is on the 1st of May)
2. I planned a quiet morning of freebie hunting before the late shift, but ended up in the waiting room of the emergency room, because...
3. Chris sprained his ankle this morning in our driveway on the way to work and partially tore a ligament. They are forcing him to rest by putting his foot in a cast, which means...
4. for the next 4 weeks this will be a one woman show
5. and worst of all, True Blood's season finale isn't till next week *aaarrrgggghhhh*
When I'm done feeling sorry for myself, I'll post some freebies - that should be tomorrow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment